Covid19 Policy and Guidance
We feel it is vital that all our customers feel safe and that is down to the Star team and other diners. We need to keep our customers and team as safe as possible and protect the business from further closures.
- Masks will continue to be worn by all staff unless exempt, those team members will wear a visor.
- We ask that customers still wear a mask when entering, leaving and when moving around the inside of the Star.
- Sanitising to continue.
- Full table service will continue.
- Customers to remain seated unless visiting the toilet or when entering and leaving the Star Inn.
- Screens will remain in place with adequate spacing.
We hope you understand why we have made the above decisions and we kindly ask that you adhere to them.
We’re all in this together, lets keep each other safe. X
How to book
To book, please enter a date, time and how many are in your party and our online booking system will find an appropriate table for you. If there is no availability showing please call The Star Inn on 01430 827269 as we may be able to help.
Bookings for the restaurant are not always necessary but to avoid disappointment it is advised. No bookings for the bar or outside can be taken online. Though you may call The Star Inn to enquire or to book an early table for when the doors open.
Terms & Conditions - please read
If you book a table for 8 people or more, we will require a non-refundable deposit of £5 per person on booking (£10 on special days or events no matter how many people the booking is for). If you cancel your booking, your deposit will be given to you in voucher form. If it's less than 24 hours notice, you will lose the deposit unless we can fill the table.